- Regular train service each day, with all engines in steam, including visiting locos (UPDATE).
- 7¼" gauge railway in operation
- 16mm garden railway
- Classic vehicles and displays, Ford Mustangs appearing on Sunday 24th September
- Marquee attractions
- Tea Room, BBQ and Real Ale Bar
- Childrens' games, bouncy castle
- Laurel & Hardy appearing at Woody Bay on Saturday 23rd September
- West Country Tommies - WW1 re-enactors on Saturday and Sunday
- One full size and two miniature traction engines
- Victorian Steampunk Extravaganza, Saturday & Sunday
Free car parking will be available at Killington Lane.
Please make your way to Woody Bay Station and follow the signs for Killington Lane.
Disabled parking will available on a first come first served basis at Woody Bay Station (EX31 4RA).
Check back frequently for more information!